RICS

Practice history

The company was founded in London in 1957 by John Evers, operating originally under the name of Bainbridge and Evers and later becoming John Evers and Partners. Colin Joyce and John Selway joined the organisation in the late 1960s and became Partners in 1976. 

On 1st December 1987 the title changed to The Selway Joyce Partnership and a second office was opened in Winchester.

Christopher Hore and Ian McCoy joined at that time opening the offices in Winchester to service the requirements of a growing number of ‘local’ clients becoming partners in 1999.

In July 2010 Colin and John stepped down as partners to become consultants and act in an advisory capacity.

In July 2011 the Partnership changed its status to a Limited Company and Christopher Willson, Nicholas Tarrier and Stephen Anstis became directors alongside Chris and Ian.

In October 2012, with increasing staff numbers, we moved to bigger offices in Winchester.

As of August 2017, the directors are Chris Hore, Ian Mccoy and Nick Tarrier. Stephen has left to practice on his own account. Chris Willson remains with the practice in a non-director role.

 
Practice history